Ads

, , , ,

Bangladesh Premier League BPL live streaming of Comilla Victorians v Chittagong Vikings match

Watch the Free Live Streaming of Comilla Victorians v Chittagong Played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur




Advertisment

Geo Super

Comilla Victorians Squad

Mashrafe Mortaza*,Abu Hider, Ahmed Shehzad, Alok Kapali,KMDN Kulasekara, Liton Das†, Mahmudul Hasan, Naeem Islam jnr, SP Narine, AD Russell, MN Samuels, K Santokie,Ariful Haque, Dhiman Ghosh, Imrul Kayes, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, Shuvagata Hom, DI Stevens

Chittagong Vikings Squad

Tamim Iqbal*, Anamul Haque†, Asif Ahmed, BMAJ Mendis, Mohammad Amir, Nafees Iqbal,  E Chigumbura, TM Dilshan, Elias Sunny, Enamul Haque jnr, Kamran Akmal, CK Kapugedera, RJ Peterson, Saeed Ajmal, Shafiul Islam, Taskin Ahmed, Yasir Ali, Ziaur Rahman

1 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities have inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;) BPL Live Streaming 2019

    I'm more than happy to uncover this website. I wanted to thank you for one's time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I also have you bookmarked to look at new information on your website.  BPL Live Streaming

    ReplyDelete

Top Ad 728x90